Function description: As a Coordinator your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will also train the new hotels on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
This fulltime position will be based in our Koh Samui Office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person;
- Support Booking.com BV in building productive relationships with partners;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Participation in weekly team learning in your office;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on Booking.com BV’s website
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet
- Providing properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
Benefits / Opportunities
- Work in a modern office, in international environment.
- Work in office working hours (Monday to Friday, public holidays are off).
- Opportunity to travel and be trained internationally
- Fresh graduates are welcome to start their international career.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to persuade and convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Good skills in English language
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
- You already have a work permit to work in Thailand
To apply for this position click here