Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel market. Booking.com Thailand Co Ltd, one of the support companies in Thailand, is looking for an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for Villas and NHA properties only. You support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new properties in the Koh Samui province. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You inform properties about Booking.com. You provide them the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will work with the Revenue Manager on the improvement of room availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full time position will be based in the Koh Samui office.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Visit the important Villas and NHA properties in Koh Samui;
· Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within the Thailand;
· Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services;
· Responsible for area coverage;
· Liaise with properties and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
· Rate checks and competitor checks;
· Liaison person for properties to contact when they have questions;
· Providing accommodation with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
· Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
· Support and train hotels on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and rates & availability system;
· Support accommodations with regards to Booking.com’s system;
· Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with partners;
· Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
· Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
· Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
· Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
· Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
· Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
· Business focused;
· Positive attitude;
· Hotel School or University background preferred;
· Driver’s license;
· Availability to travel 50% of the time;
· You are currently authorized to work in Thailand.
To apply for this position click here