Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Another phone charger death – police issue warning

A 26 year old Uttaradit man was found dead in his room yesterday by friends who had not heard from him since Saturday.

phone charger deathKhomsan Thepso was lying on a phone charger cable that was plugged in, reported Thairath.

He was found on his bed and decomposition had already set in. Friends had gone round to his room in the Muang Mai housing project in Bang Plee and broken in after detecting a foul odour.

Bang Sao Thong police said he had been dead for three days and sent his body for autopsy to the Police Hospital. But they said that likely cause of death was electrocution from the cable.

They warned people not to charge phones and other appliances in this manner especially while sleeping on a bed as it can lead to death.

Thai Visa /  Thairath

thai visa

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login