Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Aussie claims he received electric shock from onsen at The Address Asoke condo

An Australian man claims he received an electric shock after getting stuck on a suction unit at the onsen pool at The Address Asoke condominium, which left a large rectangular-shaped burn on his back.

aussie says he got burnedThe 34-year-old man, whose identity is unknown, said he was badly burned after getting stuck on a skimmer, a suction unit used to filter debris from water in pools and hot tubs, for 20 minutes, while his 5-year-old daughter watched in horror. When no condo employee came to help him and his daughter jumped in to help, he had to use the last reserves of his energy to pull himself away from the skimmer, according to his Thai wife “Mali” who shared her husband’s photos on Facebook yesterday.

“The onsen was on the 44th floor, and the condo employees had to wait for the elevator for a really long time. Our 5-year-old daughter yelled out for help. She jumped in after her father started to feel exhausted because he had been shocked for almost 20 minutes. My husband said he almost didn’t make it but tried to free himself after our daughter jumped in. He was afraid she would be in danger too,” Mali wrote, in a Facebook post that has gone viral.

Full Story – Coconuts

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login