Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
An Australian expat has died after being stung by hundreds of bees in Phayao province.
Witnesses described how smoke from a grill which was being used to cook food engulfed the nest resulting in thousands of bees evacuating the nest.
As the villagers fled the scene, Mr William tried to hide under a tree but was stung all over his body.
Following the attack Mr William stopped breathing and despite rescue workers arriving at the scene, he was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital.