Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Australian man chokes to death after eating a pork omelet in Koh Samui

Yesterday Pol. Lt. Daenchai Boontharm who was on duty at the Bophut police station was notified that a 71 year old Australian tourist had choked to death on a minced pork omelet.

Mr. David Macdonald and his wife went to the restaurant in Tambon Maret where they ordered omelet and rice. Mr. Macdonald ate his meal, but when he drank some water after finishing it he started to choke and then fell to the floor and died.

Samui deathPol. Lt. Daenchai Boontharm along with the doctor on duty at the Koh Samui hospital, Dr. Kritsadaporn Hema, rushed to the scene with members of the Koh Samui Recue. By the time they arrived the man had been dead for approximately one hour, his wife was found crying by his side.

The man’s body was taken to Samui Hospital for an autopsy, and food scraps left in his dish were gathered as evidence.

The couple had been in Samui since the 30th of January and were due to fly home on the night of the incident, his body will be sent home for his funeral.

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login