Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Motorists will need to check their speed on eight roads in Bangkok after the Metropolitan Police Bureau published a directive to reduce their maximum speed from 80 kilometres to 50 kilometres per hour to prevent road accidents.
The eight roads are:
1. Ratchasima Road from Suan Ruen intersection to Wang Daeng intersection
2. Ratchawithi Road from Apai Jesphuthit intersection to Krungthon Bridge
3. Samsen Road fom Bang Krabua intersection to Si Sao Thewes intersection
4. Uthong Nok Road from Uthong Nok intersection to Wasukree Pier
5. Sukhothai Road from Suan Ruen intersection to Sukhothai intersection
6. Si Ayutthaya Road from First Army Division intersection to Saowanee intersection
7. Rama V Road from Phanit intersection to Sukhothai intersection
8. Sawankhalok Road from Yommarat Intersection to Sawankhalok intersection.
The bureau said it would coordinate with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration to put up speed limit signs on the eight roads.