Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Bike for Mom and Bike for Dad were two events which brought the most happiness to the Thai people this year while the fatal bombing at the Erawan Shrine was the saddest event of the year, according to Bangkok Poll of Bangkok University.
The results of the Bangkok Poll are as follows:
* The most followed-up news items of the year: the Erawan Shrine bombing, 71.6 percent; Bike for Mom and Bike for Dad cycling events, 65.5 percent; Por Trissadee’s illness, 50.5 percent.
* The most happiest events of the year: Bike for Mom and Bike for Dad, 65.6 percent; His Majesty the King’s recovery from illness and his discharge from Siriraj hospital to Kraikangwon palace, 13.0 percent; Father’s Day celebrations, 10.7 percent;.
* The saddest events of the year: Erawan Shrine bombing incident, 70.2 percent; the prolonged illness of Por Trissadee, 6.8 percent; the fatal attack of a 19-year youth in Kanchanaburi, 5.4 percent.
* The most popular actors of the year: Por Trissadee followed by Nadet Kukimiya and Bird Thongchai McIntyre.
* The most popular actresses of the year: Patchara “Aum” Chaichua followed by Urisaya “Yaya” Sperbund and Araya “Chompoo” A. Hargett.
* The most popular figure in domestic sports: Kiatisak “Zico” Senamuang, 45.6 percent; Ratchanok “May” Inthanont, 16.8 percent and Buakhao Banchamek, 10.2 percent.
* The most impressive sport achievements of the year: male soccer, 52.3 percent; female valleyball, 18.2 percent and badminton, 9.0 percent.