Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


British woman in a coma after possible allergic reaction to something she ate in Pattaya

A 54 year old British is in a coma after suffering tonsillitis in Pattaya. Jen Clayton and her husband were on a two week vacation in Pattaya they decided to take after the tragic death of their 31 year old son who passed away after having an epileptic fit. The couple who had decided to live life to the full after the tragedy had planned to spend a week in Bangkok after visiting the seaside town. After complaining of a sore throat Mrs Clayton had been prescribed antibiotics, however her condition deteriorated. She was taken by ambulance to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital where she collapsed, suffered two seizures and her heart stopped, starving her brain of oxygen for 11 minutes. After being revived by medics she was transferred to ICU in Bangkok where she was placed in a medically induced coma. Doctors now believe her condition could have been caused by an allergic reaction to something she ate. The woman’s three sons are planning to fly out to be with their mother on Thursday. It is believed the woman has suffered substantial brain damage and will require a stent to be put in her heart. It is believed that she is now in a stable condition, however the outcome of the incident is yet to be known.

 

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login