Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Sawang Boriboon rescue services were called to a restaurant at the end of Soi Bun Samphan 17 in Nong Prue after a Chinese tourist collapsed after getting something stuck in his throat.
Attempts were made to revive him before he was taken away to Bang Lamung Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Staff at the restaurant said that six people had arrived and ordered fried meat with basil over rice. They also asked for an empty plate to put food on that they had brought with them.
This appeared to be a fried chicken feet.
One of the pieces got stuck in the victim’s throat causing him to collapse onto the floor unable to breathe.
The hospital confirmed they had found a chicken bone in the man’s throat.