Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Colloidal Silver – Nature’s antibiotic

What is Colloidal Silver?
Colloidal silver (CS) consists of just 2 ingredients: pure distilled water and millions of microscopic silver ions. A ‘colloid’ is any substance that has been reduced to microscopic particle size and is suspended in a liquid. This process is done using electrolysis. It is an amazing natural antibiotic that heals internally and externally and really does work.

What does it do?
Silver is a natural germicide – it kills germs, fungus, bacteria and even viruses on contact within minutes. By reducing the silver to a microscopic ‘colloid form’ the surface area and absorption rate are maximised. Silver does not remain in the body and it is NOT a heavy metal. The body uses what it needs and expels any excess through the urine. Silver is a totally non-toxic metal and is listed as such by health agencies around the world.
The silver ions carry a positive magnetic charge, and most harmful bacteria carry a negative magnetic charge, so they are attracted to one another very quickly. Once contact is made, the silver ions bind to the pathogens and deactivate their ability to process oxygen, and the pathogen swiftly dies.

What is colloidal silver used for?
Colloidal Silver is used by people around the world as a multi-purpose anti-biotic/anti-septic to both treat and prevent infections. Most commonly, a teaspoon or tablespoon full is consumed each day to help kill pathogens in the body, thereby helping the immune system to strengthen. It can also be sprayed directly onto cuts and burns, sprayed into infected eyes, ears, throat, gargled with and used as a general disinfectant around the house.
Colloidal silver is an essential part of any first aid kit, and can be used to reduce the symptoms of:
acne, athletes foot, bleeding gums, burns, candida, common cold, cuts, detox, E-coli infections, eye, ear, nose, throat infections, fever, flu, food poisoning, fungal infections, general immune support, general infections, grazes, herpes, insect bites, intestinal infections, lung infections, mouth ulcers, nail fungus, parasites, skin infections, rashes, skin disorders, sinus infections, sore throat, sunburn, staphyllococcus aureus cacteria, vaginal infections, viral infections and yeast infections.

Is colloidal silver safe?
When made with pure distilled water and high-grade silver, yes, absolutely. Silver is non-toxic to humans and animals. Medical reports and studies spanning the past 100 years indicate no health- threatening side effects from oral or I.V. administered colloidal silver in human or animal testing. Colloidal silver does not interact with other medications. It does not even sting the eyes (in fact it is often used in hospitals as an anti-infection eye-drop for new born babies).
Note, that it is very important that only pure distilled water and high grade 99.99% pure silver is used to make CS so as to avoid any risk of impure silver salts such as silver nitrate being produced. Silver salts can be toxic in large doses. Pure silver ions are not toxic and are very safe in small daily doses.

Colloidal silver or antibiotics? You decide…
Colloidal Silver is a wonder of modern medicine. Antibiotics kill perhaps a half dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills hundreds. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic. Colloidal silver, used as an anti-microbial agent, will not create super bugs as antibiotics do.
Unlike antibiotics, which are specific only to bacteria, colloidal silver disables certain enzymes needed by anaerobic bacteria, viruses, yeasts, and fungus resulting in the destruction of these enzymes.

If all this is true, why I have not heard of colloidal silver before?
During the 1930s, synthetically manufactured drugs began to make their appearance. The simplicity of manufacturing combined with the massive profits to be made became a powerful force in the marketplace. There was much excitement over the new ‘wonder drugs’ and, at that time, no antibiotic-resistant strains of disease organisms had yet surfaced. Silver quickly lost its status to modern antibiotics and was no longer promoted.

Why don’t major pharmaceuticals promote colloidal silver more?
The sad fact is that allopathic (symptom-treating) drug companies make more money when people are sick than when they are healthy! International laws prevent such companies from patenting naturally occurring elements, such as silver, so they focus their resources on manufacturing and promoting manmade synthetic drugs (such as antibiotics) which they can patent; thereby maximising their control and profits.

How do I measure the strength of colloidal silver?
A colloid is measured in parts-per-million or PPM. Research studies from 1912 to 1950’s, showed concentrations of 3-5 PPM of colloidal silver to be effective in treating and preventing many diseases. More recent studies have suggested that 10-20PPM can be regularly taken without risk of killing friendly bacteria in the body.
Nearly all of the silver taken orally is absorbed and used in the bloodstream long before it any can reach the intestinal tract. Scientific studies have shown that ‘good’ or ‘friendly’ bacteria, found mainly in the intestinal tract, are unaffected by colloidal silver. A concentration of 10-20PPM is commonly recommended as being the optimal strength – strong enough to kill harmful pathogens but harmless to beneficial bacteria.

What happens if I take too much? Can I overdose?
No, you cannot overdose as silver is not a toxic substance. Perhaps the only negative effects reported by CS users, is a phenomenon called the “Herxheimer effect”, named after Dr Karl Herxheimer who identified this phenomenon. If taken in larger doses, colloidal silver can be so effective at disabling pathogens that the liver and kidneys can become overwhelmed with dead pathogens; this can result in temporary flu-like symptoms.
Some people may experience diarrhoea, muscle aches and a lack of energy for a few days as the body flushes itself out. This condition, also referred to as ‘the healing crisis’, and normally passes in a day or two. Be assured that it is a healthy sign that your body is ridding itself of pathogens and other harmful organisms.
Some people choose to maintain their chosen dose during this period so as to accelerate the elimination process, while others prefer to reduce or temporarily stop taking colloidal silver, allowing the body to clean itself more gently and slowly. Use your own judgement when deciding how to respond should this happen when you begin taking colloidal silver.

So CS is never toxic or dangerous?
The Environmental Protection Agency’s Poison Control Centre reports a “no toxicity” listing for Colloidal Silver; it is therefore considered harmless in any concentration. However all of the silver salts are identified as toxic, although the only adverse effect noted is Argyria. Therefore the concern is with silver salts not Colloidal Silver.
CS must be made using water which is free from all minerals or contaminants; otherwise, while it is being made, the silver ions may join with other minerals in the water to form various silver salts, or compounds (like silver-nitrate, or silver-chloride). Some of these compounds are thought to be toxic to the human body. Generally, the best form of water is steam distilled and filter through a charcoal filter.

What happens if I take too much? Can I overdose?
No, you cannot overdose as silver is not a toxic substance. Perhaps the only negative effects reported by CS users, is a phenomenon called the “Herxheimer effect”, named after Dr Karl Herxheimer who identified this phenomenon. If taken in larger doses, colloidal silver can be so effective at disabling pathogens that the liver and kidneys can become overwhelmed with dead pathogens; this can result in temporary flu-like symptoms.
Some people may experience diarrhoea, muscle aches and a lack of energy for a few days as the body flushes itself out. This condition, also referred to as ‘the healing crisis’, and normally passes in a day or two. Be assured that it is a healthy sign that your body is ridding itself of pathogens and other harmful organisms.
Some people choose to maintain their chosen dose during this period so as to accelerate the elimination process, while others prefer to reduce or temporarily stop taking colloidal silver, allowing the body to clean itself more gently and slowly. Use your own judgement when deciding how to respond should this happen when you begin taking colloidal silver.

Sold at Nature Home, Maenam Walking Street. 450ml – 500THB

Nature Home

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login