Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Convenient way to report foreigners staying in your property, say immigration

Ubon Ratchathani Immigration posted what they said was a convenient way for home owners and other property owners to report the presence of a foreigner staying within 24 hours. 

This could be done via mobile phone Android and IOS. 

People were advised to search for “Section 38” which refers to the part of the Immigration Act of 1979 that pertains to this issue. 

Their post featured a screenshot of a mobile app. 

The description for the app on the Google Play Store reads:

“Application provider of Immigration Bureau – According to section 38 of the 1979 immigration act, “House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the foreign national via Mobile Application”

Thai Visa / Immigration Ubon



If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login