Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
A Thai wife told police in Chiang Mai that she thought her sick husband took too many pain killers and suffered a heart attack.
He also suffered from heart disease and was being treated at a local hospital.
“He wouldn’t eat,” said Wijitra in tears. “He took so many painkillers at a time. I think he overdosed”.
Police found Mr Klutz dead in bed on the second story of their Thai style house yesterday morning.
He was wearing just shorts and there were no marks on the body, signs of struggle or evidence of theft.
His wife said they had been married and lived together for ten years.
The body was sent for autopsy and relatives have been informed.