Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
It has emerged that the Chiang Mai man who died after drinking a whole jug of beer in one go was at a company function at a hotel in the resort town of Cha-Am.
The practice of drinking competitions was criticized after the man died in hospital at the end of last month.
The hotel was not named but Petchphoom Hot News said on Facebook that a team of police, health and local officials had visited the hotel to remind them of the law.
The hotel said that they had accepted a booking from 150 guests who were using a function room for activities associated with a company outing.
Those activities were never specified to the hotel.
Police reminded the hotel of the law relating to promotion of alcohol but no charges were made.
Suwatpong, 35, passed out after consuming a jug of beer on June 29th. He later died in a Cha-Am hospital.