Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Electric cables catch fire in Bophut

Last night (Sunday 22nd November) an electrical fire broke out between the Salika Shop and Samui Multimedia at around 23.45. After around 10 minutes of the cables catching light the Fire Brigade came out to extinguish the flames, nobody was injured. The Electric Company and TOT were called out to fix their cables.

fire in Bophut

Fire in Bophut 2

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login