Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
At around 4pm on Saturday 16th of May an electrical fire broke out on an electric pole holding four electric meters on Soi 5 in Meanam. Concerned residents called for assistance. Police and fire crews arrived to put out the blaze that was gaining intensity causing large clusters of sparks much to the alarm of a small crowd of onlookers.
So far the electric supply in Soi 5 seems to be largely unaffected.