Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Fire in Chaweng caused by faulty LCD TV

A fire broke out in a room above a hairdressers in Chaweng this morning. The fire thought to have been started by a faulty television set. Three fire trucks attended the scene on the lake road heading from the roundabout to the beach road, next door to what was the Samui Rock Café, in close proximity to the development site of the new Central Plaza shopping centre. The fire was very intense and gutted the second floor of the building.  It is believed that nobody was hurt in the fire.

fire 1 fire 2

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login