Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Fire in Choeng Mon

At approximately 6pm this evening the Ayudhya bank in Cheong Mon had an electrical fire on its 3rd floor
Spectators said there was an electrical fault to one of the air conditioner units on the roof of the staff quarters and that’s how the fire started.
Emergency teams with 3 fire engines and Samui Rescue soon arrived and the fire was put out. No one was injured in the fire thankfully and no damage was done to the Horizon Homes offices next door.
Story by Emma Wolloff

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login