Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Gas station deaths caused by carbon monoxide poisoning

Police on Wednesday said carbon monoxide poisoning was responsible for the deaths of two people at a Bang Na gas station last month.

Final autopsy results found Tattiya Bunnag, 37, and Pratueng Tongead, 52, who were found dead on the morning of March 25 at a Shell gas station on Soi Sukhumvit 105, succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning, police Capt. Weerasak Tongbo said.

Gas from the exhaust pipe of the 12-year-old Ford Escape leaked into the passenger cabin, Weerasak said, quickly reaching fatal levels.

Weerasak said Tattiya and Prateung were colleagues driving back from a management seminar in the Ratchada area. Police said they were one kilometer away from their workplace when they decided to pull over for a nap due to exhaustion, and fell into a deep sleep at the gas station before dying.

Khaosod English

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login