Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Authorities in Bangkok have announced plans to take down poles and bury cables on five major thoroughfares in the capital.
Korkit Danchaiwijit said that burying the cables will beautify the city and make it safer for the public.
The schedule is as follows:
1. Sri Ayuthaya Road: Work has already begun and will be finished by the 16th of this month.
2. Yothee Road: work to begin on June 17th and finished by 25th.
3. Petchburi Road: Work to be finished by 15th July.
4. Ratchaprarop Road: work to commence on August 18th.
5. Rama 1 Road: Work to start in November.
In the initial phase poles will be broken up and unused cables will be taken out before the remaining wires are buried underground.
Thai Visa / Thai Rath