Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Looks like a war zone – but it was just the school dinner! 100 Kanchanaburi school kids get food poisoning

The picture resembles a terrible tragedy with a hospital full to bursting with ailing children – but it was just the result of some dodgy “khaw moo daeng”.

war-zone-thailandSome 112 children and 4 teachers were taken to two hospitals in Kanchanaburi after they felt sick and started vomiting after eating their school lunch, reported Daily News.

Twenty six kids and one teacher had to be admitted to Soi Yok and Phraphiyamaharat hospitals yesterday afternoon.

They were from a school in Ban Phu Ong Ka in the Sai Yok area.

The culprit was thought to be some khaw moo daeng (red pork on rice) that had gone off. The dinner was brought into the school by an outside supplier.

Thai Visa / Daily News

thai visa

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login