Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The picture resembles a terrible tragedy with a hospital full to bursting with ailing children – but it was just the result of some dodgy “khaw moo daeng”.
Some 112 children and 4 teachers were taken to two hospitals in Kanchanaburi after they felt sick and started vomiting after eating their school lunch, reported Daily News.
Twenty six kids and one teacher had to be admitted to Soi Yok and Phraphiyamaharat hospitals yesterday afternoon.
They were from a school in Ban Phu Ong Ka in the Sai Yok area.
The culprit was thought to be some khaw moo daeng (red pork on rice) that had gone off. The dinner was brought into the school by an outside supplier.