Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Man electrocuted at a Bophut hotel

On August 18th Pol. Col. Pongkhajorn Sukkhasang, police inspector at the Bophut Police Station was notified that a man in the area had been electrocute at a hotel. The Samui Rescue were also notified. When police reached the hotel they found the man dead on the fourth floor and identified him as Mr Chainarong Ngaongam aged 32 from Bureerum province. He was wearing a navy blue shirt, jeans and no shoes. Mr. Wasan electrocution 1Akanea, 29, told police that the man was the chief engineer at the hotel. He had worked the night shift so was not present when Mr. Chainarong was hit with high voltage electricity from a control box and fell over backwards hitting his head. Another colleague at the hotel gave the man CPR but all attempts to save him failed. The manager of the hotel was then notified.

The police found the man had wounds to his neck and back that did not appear to have caused his death that they believe was caused from electrocution. His body has been taken to Nathon hospital for autopsy.

Story by Ann Kwanta

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login