Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Moral Authorities are encouraging Songkran attendees to dress appropriately for the festivities this year. The state media is warning the public that the sexual assault of women is caused by the clothing they wear.
Sin Suesuan, Center Director, said that Songkran’s high rate of accidents is caused by alcohol usage, unsafe driving, disputes and sexual assault. Suesuan noted that sexual assault was primarily caused by inappropriate attire.
The Moral Promotion Center has laid out “7 Values” that they’re encouraging the public to adhere to. Following these values will help attendees enjoy the festivities safely.
1. Show Discipline: Follow the law. Obey traffic laws and drive within the speed limit. Stand in line when waiting for public transportation.
2. Be Kind: Show kindness and compassion to others by lending a hand and offering support.
3. Be Patient: Tolerate anger from individuals who are drunk to avoid unnecessary disputes. Avoid gambling.
4. Be Responsible: Know your duties in society to safeguard the safety of others.
5. Be Giving: Share and give to others. Be helpful to others.
6. Exercise Caution: Be cautious in everything that you do. Avoid doing anything that would bring harm to you or others.
7. Consciousness: Know the consequences of your actions; not drinking and driving.