Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
A mother shared photos of a cockroach-filled bubble tea from CoCo Tea, a famous Korean franchise beverage chain, after her teen daughter had almost slurped up the entire glass of cockroach-flavored tea.
Facebook user Kacharmart Peetiya posted snapshots and a video showing a nearly empty glass of bubble tea, and a cockroach soaking in the glass. She said she bought the tea for her daughter from Coco Tea at Platinum Fashion Mall.
“Share this to warn other to examine before you eat, or you might find this too.” She said in the first draft of description.
“What can I do about this? This is not ok.” She asked, and tagged the official Coco Tea page.
She later added to the description that the Coco Tea’s company executive has contacted her to apologize and offer a compensation. They said that bubble jellys are made every three hours, and they are stored in a closed container.
The company said footage from CCTV has confirmed that the boba container remained closed when it is not used, so the cockroach must have climbed into the glass just before it was sealed by an employee.
Full Story – Coconuts