Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


One dies, three hospitalized after eating raw pork

porkThe sick people were all guests at a party held in a village in Thung Chang district. Singthong Intharangsee, 52, the younger brother of the Poo Yai Ban died after being affected by bacteria in the pork that caused vomiting and made him pass blood. He finally had a stroke and died on the 3rd of the month.

Three others who ate the pork – in a Thai dish called Laap – are still in hospital.

Thairath

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login