Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Phuket electrician electrocuted while cabling new office

A man has died after he was electrocuted while fitting internet cables at a brand-new office at a Phuket golf course.

electrician dies in PhuketChalong Police were called to the Phunaka Golf Course at 12.06pm today (Apr 8).

By the time they had arrived, Ruamjai Kupai rescue workers were preparing to take the body of Krungsri Trajan, 36, to Vachira Phuket Hospital.

“Rescue workers said the victim already had no pulse,” Lt Chanat Pongsitthichaikul said.

“We were told that four men were working on installing internet cables. The victim went up to the ceiling to connect some cables when his co-workers heard him shout for help saying he had received an electric shock. His co-workers pulled him down and called 1669.

“We are now in the process of contacting Mr Krungsri’s employers and family,” he added.

Phuket News

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login