Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Vendors on the Lamai beach in Ko Samui district have reported lower sales after poisonous jellyfish were found in the Gulf of Thailand and Andaman Sea.
Chief of the Tourism Association of Koh Samui and owner of Lamai Wantha Hotel Kritsana Phromkoh said what was important was the island’s readiness to help tourists who were stung by poisonous jellyfish. He stressed that the island should be fully prepared to provide prompt aid for the tourists.
The Ko Samui Municipality has approved more than 200,000 baht to buy nets to prevent the jellyfish so that tourists can do outdoor activities and swim safely on the island’s beaches.