Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Pol Lt-Gen Sanit Mahathavorn

A woman said she was stabbed in the mouth by a needle that somehow ended up in the grilled pork she was eating.

needle in porkWannarote Khamdeem, 25, from Suphanburi, said she initially thought the sharp object was a bone, but when she spitted it out, she was shocked to find out it was a three centimeter-long needle.

She told Morning News that she believes the needle was stuck in the pig when it received a vaccine. Wannarote posted a photo of the needle on Facebook to warn people.

Full Story – Coconuts

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login