Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Surat Thani provincial police have just found out that there were four men suspected to be responsible for bomb and arson attacks in the province last week.
Pol Maj-Gen Apichart Kunsrirote, commander of Surat Thani provincial police, said Thursday that he would ask for approval of his boss to seek arrest warrants from the 45th army circle military court for the four suspects after investigators had meticulously examined CCTV system and managed to pin the four suspects.
He said the four suspects boarded a bus from Kaset 2 market near the central masjid for travel to a highway police kiosk on highway No 41 in order to catch an inter-provincial bus to Chumporn province.
The bus driver told the police that the four men did not speak Thai among them.