Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The head of Thailand’s mental health department has told his compatriots how to cope with the post-Songkran holiday blues.
Dr Kiatphoom Wongrajit issued a five point plan to help Thais avoid depression and get back to the mundaneness of ordinary working life.
Here are his top tips as reported by INN:
1. Plan your life ahead – give some structure to your existence.
2. Make a note of things you should change – New Year resolutions from January might be adjusted, for example.
3. Communicate to people around you – that’ll help with getting back to work after the long break.
4. Don’t compare yourself with other people – we’re all different with differing aspirations.
5. Find new experiences such as studying something new, engaging in new activities or planning for the next holiday trip.
Thaivisa notes that due to Songkran not yet ending in Pattaya, residents there are advised to wait until next week before turning over a new leaf.