Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Reggae House on Haad Rin beach gutted into ashes

A two-storey bar and restaurant, Reggae House, on Haad Rin beach in Phangan Island has burnt down in a midnight fire.

Several adjacent houses were also gutted in the two hour fire that broke out at 01.00 am Friday.

Nobody was injured or killed in the inferno that raged the popular bar to charred remains.

The house which was turned into a bar and restaurant was popular among Full Moon party tourists.

It was located at Village Group 6 in Tambon Ban Tai of Koh Phangan district.

Fire engines were rushed to the house when fire was spotted on the second floor.

But they could not put the fire out in time and was burnt to the ground in two hours.

Electrical short circuit was initially suspected to cause the fire.

Thai PBS

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login