Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Seven year old boy from Switzerland dies after being electrocuted on Samui beach

A seven year old Swiss boy on holiday with his parents and young sister has died after being electrocuted on Maenam Beach. The boy came into contact with an exposed power cable in the sand when he was digging. The boy was given CPR at the scene but tragically died on hospital the following day. His parents took him back to Switzerland where his funeral took place earlier this week.

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login