Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Suggested procedure when presenting a new passport at Samui Immigration
(Applies to anyone that has renewed their passport)
1. Be sure to formally cancel your old passport by cutting the corners off the front and rear covers, along with the photo page.
2. Present both passports and the receipt/supporting paperwork from the issuing authority* to the Immigration Officer.
3. The above should be all that is necessary however they have been known to seek further clarification (“Letter from the Embassy”). If this is the case you should email the Embassy with;
– Copy of photo page of both passports;
– Type of visa
– Date of entry into the Kingdom (as per white card in Ppt)
– Your Postal address.
4. On receipt of the above a letter can be prepared & sent/emailed to applicants from Bkk as needed. This may take a few days.
5. The above applies to everyone regardless of nationality. Paras 1 & 2 are particularly important as it significantly reduces the chances of being asked for further clarification.
Notes for Brits:
– The Issuing authority* for new British Passports is HMPO (HM Passport Office).
– Retaining the delivery packaging may further assist @ para 2.
– The email address to contact @ para 3 is: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The letter is free of charge.