Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Swiss man chokes to death on noodle soup

On Tuesday afternoon a 58 year old Swiss man choked to death on a bowl of noodle soup at a guest house in Jomtien.

Police and rescue workers were called to the Sabai Guest House in Soi 12 off Jomtien Beach Road but despite their efforts they were unable to save the man who had been eating with his girlfriend Janjira, 32. She said when he started choking she tried her best to clear away the noodles that were obstructing his breathing but they had become entwined with his false teeth and she was unable to remove them. The victim suffered from acute Asthma which may have contributed to his death. The Swizz Embassy have been informed.

Mr. Ernst Albert Meier, who lives in Switzerland with his girlfriend arrived in the country less than one month ago on holiday.

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login