Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Home » Posts tagged with » young boys dies in Samui

Seven year old boy from Switzerland dies after being electrocuted on Samui beach

Seven year old boy from Switzerland dies after being electrocuted on Samui beach

A seven year old Swiss boy on holiday with his parents and young sister has died after being electrocuted on Maenam Beach. The boy came into contact with an exposed…