Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
A technician repairing an air-conditioner at a Thai hotel had his leg blown off in an explosion yesterday.
They found Chalermkiat, 48, with his leg detached. He was covered in serious burns lying behind one of the rooms, reported Sanook
It is thought that the compressor exploded.
He was taken to Thamasat Chalermprakiat Hospital after treatment at the scene to stabilize his injuries.
Receptionist Theeradet, 26, said that the technician was employed by the hotel and had gone to look at the unit after complaints it was not cool.
He said he heard a loud explosion as fellow staff and construction workers raced to the scene to see the victim covered in blood and debris over a wide area.
Police are investigating.
The hotel was not named in the Sanook.com article.