Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Thai health authorities probe Aussies’ claim of “two years in hell” after eating Pad Thai in Thailand in 2017

Thailand’s Disease Control Department is investigation a claim by an Australian couple that they went through “two years of hell” after eating a plate of Pad Thai, a popular Thai-style fried noodle, while vacationing in Thailand in 2017.

According to thethaiger.com on Monday, Stacey Barnes and Ryan Prigg from Perth, along with their two children, visited Thailand in 2017. Once back in Perth they both began to feel unwell, drained of energy and struggling even to get out of bed.

Following extensive tests, doctors found that they were hosting dientamoeba fragilis, a single celled parasite, which they say was in a Pad Thai dish they had eaten at a food court in Thailand.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-health-authorities-probe-aussies-claim-of-two-years-in-hell-after-eating-pad-thai-in-thailand-in-2017/

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login