Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
A Thai woman in Bangkok went on Facebook after a nose job went wrong.
The woman had gone to a clinic in Lat Prao on Sunday 21st July. By the 24th she had swollen eyes and pus coming out of her nostrils.
She went to a local hospital where doctors told her she had a dangerous infection and needed an operation.
They said that the silicone used in her nose operation was unhygienic. Going into shock was a real possibility.
The clinic promised to pay to have it put right.
But after the woman contacted them for the money they had still not come through on their promises, reported Sanook.