Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Thailand voted the most religious country in the world

According to the Guardian, 94% of Thai people say that they are religious. At the other end of the scale only 6% of people in China say they are religious and 61% say they are atheists.

Also on the list of findings are Japan with only 13% of the population claiming to be religious, Sweden with 19% and Hong Kong at 26%. Coming joint second after Thailand with 93% were Armenia, Bangladesh, Georgia and Morocco.

The report suggests that religion is on the rise and that those aged between 25 and 34 are the most religious, it also points out that those with lower levels of education are likely to be more religious encompassing 80%, those who have attended secondary schools and universities make up 60% of the religious population.

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login