Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Three girls hospitalised after inhaling barbecue smoke

Three girls in Lampang province were rushed to a local hospital on Wednesday night after they collapsed during a barbecue party in an airconditioned room.

An ambulance had to be called to take two nine-year-olds and one 13-year-old from their house in Tambon Hua Wiang in Muang district to Lampang Hospital.

Their relatives said they held the barbecue party indoors because it was hot outside. Smoke from the barbecue later caused five people to faint.

The five were rushed out of the room. Two adults recovered soon but the three girls vomited and had difficulty in breathing so the family called for an ambulance.

The Nation 

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login