Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
A Facebook post from an animal preservation group in Phrae in northern Thailand said they had found a dead deer near a national park.
Inside the 200 kilo creature was 7 kilos of largely plastic waste. A preliminary internal examination found plastic bags, instant coffee sachets, plastic wrappings for instant noodle condiments, plastic gloves, handkerchiefs – there was even a pair of male underpants. The deer has been handed over to the authorities for a formal autopsy to see if the trash itself was the cause of death or the animal ate something else that was poisonous.