Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Firefighters spent 20 minutes getting the blaze under control. There were no injuries reported.
Street vendors in the area told reporters that they saw smoke coming out of the sixth floor of the hotel, then the hotel guests came down and started gathering outside it.
After the situation was under control, the guests were allowed back into their rooms.
Police suspected a short circuit may have caused the fire, Sanook reported.
Editor’s Note: We apologize that this story originally identified the hotel as being at Sukhumvit 47.