Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone


Warning about fancy lights as 10 year old electrocuted in Thailand’s north east

A ten year old boy out admiring the New Year lights in Nakhon Phanom was lucky to live after being electrocuted on the banks of the Mekong River.

Thai Rath reported that the youngster is recovering in Nakhon Phanom hospital.

The family called on the authorities in the city to check electrical installations such as fancy lights.

Provincial governor Siam Sirimongkhon ordered his minions to carry out inspections.

And he reminded the public not to let their children wander off into restricted areas.

Thai Visa / Thai Rath

Comments

comments

If you like a story please share and like it with all your friends and leave comments above.
Do you have an interesting story or Tip-Off for Samui Times then visit the TIP-OFF Page Here

You must be logged in to post a comment Login