Connect with us

National News

Frenchman dies by electrocution in a puddle in Bangkok

Samui Times Editor

Published

on

Frenchman dies by electrocution in a puddle in Bangkok | Samui Times

On Saturday a much loved teacher died when he rode his bicycle through a puddle near Silpakorn University in Bangkok. Laurent Hennequin, the 50 year old teacher from the French Department of the faculty was electrocuted to death after falling off his bike, a rescue worker said that the electrical current running through the puddle had come from an electric advertising sign nearby, the man was found lying in the water. The rescue team who arrived at the scene tried to revive the man by heart massage but were unable to save him.

Thai social media sites are rife with criticism that nobody has taken responsibility for the incident.

Stay updated with Samui Times by following us on Facebook.

Trending