- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Narasiri Krungthep Kreetha you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Narasiri Krungthep Kreetha is located 2.3 km away from 7-Eleven Phensmith Branch (Rakhamhaeng 68) (03433) and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Narasiri Krungthep Kreetha, the 3 closest being:
- Dice shop is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
- Chaweewong Village is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Market place Krungthep Kreetha is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Narasiri Krungthep Kreetha is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Steak and Earth is 8.1 km away (approx. 21 mins. by car)
- A la carte shop at Ban Suan is 8.2 km away (approx. 21 mins. by car)
- Ramkhamhaeng rice curry restaurant 68 is 6.0 km away (approx. 15 mins. by car)
Today Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.6 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Narasiri Krungthep Kreetha are:
- Pensmith school is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kru Pink's home is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- Pensmith International School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.0 km from Narasiri Krungthep Kreetha and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.