- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Racha Kaset-Nawamin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Racha Kaset-Nawamin is conveniently located just 370 m from 7-Eleven, Suan Racha University Branch (Soi Ramintra 14) (04084), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Racha Kaset-Nawamin, the 3 closest being:
- BKL is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Head to Toe Bangkok is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Good Job Express co., ltd. is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Racha Kaset-Nawamin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khun Kung's restaurant is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Larb Somtam Phon Phithak is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ancient Tom Yum Noodles, Lek Rung Rueng 2 / Som Tum Lung Thong, Isaan made to order is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
mameowmamah is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Racha Kaset-Nawamin are:
- Preschool Child Development Center, Niiam Klam Samakkhi Village is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- The Big Rabbit Event & Agency is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Thai Pride Home garden Thai Cooking & Music is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.7 km from Baan Suan Racha Kaset-Nawamin and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.