- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Crystal Park you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Crystal Park is conveniently located just 110 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Crystal Park, the 3 closest being:
- i service is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- sports reebok is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Se Select Store is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Crystal Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Greyhound Cafe - The Crystal Ekamai - Ramindra is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yuu is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shabu-Suki is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
James 2 is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Crystal Park are:
- Thai Kids is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kumon The Crystal (Pradit Manutham Road) is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chinese Step Up is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.0 km from Crystal Park and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.