- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Temsiri 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Temsiri 1 is conveniently located just 560 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Temsiri 1, the 3 closest being:
- Rainbow Fishing Nong Chok Shop is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Somchai Market is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Somchai Kehaha market, Nong Chok community is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Temsiri 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Village Themsiri Park 2 is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Fuad restaurant is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Pad Thai, Fried Clams, Baan Rim Khlong Nong Chok is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Nong Chok Specialty Clinic in Nephrology is the nearest health facility, which is 740 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Temsiri 1 are:
- IES language Centre(2) is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Thao Wirak Pak Nakorn Club is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Montessori school is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.2 km from Baan Temsiri 1 and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.