- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kittichai Villa 7 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kittichai Villa 7 is located 1.0 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kittichai Villa 7, the 3 closest being:
- SB is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Aranya Chang (JET SKI SHOP) is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- B.K. Minimart is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kittichai Villa 7 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noikimchi is 2.0 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Bang Reef full flavor is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Fishing Park Raft Restaurant is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Healthcare Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kittichai Villa 7 are:
- Minburi Bangkok Korean School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Korea International School is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baney Adam Foundation is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.8 km from Kittichai Villa 7 and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.