- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Capital Ratchaprarop-Vibha you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Capital Ratchaprarop-Vibha is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Capital Ratchaprarop-Vibha, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- limited partnership Wor. Grogery is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Capital Ratchaprarop-Vibha is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pee Shop is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Nani is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Loong Yai is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
MahaNakhon Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 40 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Capital Ratchaprarop-Vibha are:
- Nithi Parinya School is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Chantharawicha School is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baan Phra Kao is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.3 km from The Capital Ratchaprarop-Vibha and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.